Chinese Tea fall into of an elite class of plants considered ‘tonics’.
The tea leaves contain numerous beneficial nutrients including essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids.
They increase our natural resilience and vitality by improving how we respond to stresses - environmental, physical and also, in the case of the tea plant, emotional.
However, the process of using and reusing these whole loose leaf teas every day may not be right for you.
ATTIC Tea is probably NOT a good fit for you if:
- You don’t like hot drinks.
- You are on the move a lot and would find it hard to make tea during the day.
- You are not looking to change your tea.
- You are strictly caffeine free.
- You feel you would consider it a compromise because it’s healthy.
ATTIC Tea is probably a good fit for you if:
- You like breakfast tea, but would be happy to have something healthier.
- You think about long term health.
- You would like more vitality and a greater sense of wellbeing.
- You would like to drink less caffeine.
- You enjoy trying new things.
If you love the idea, but haven't really tried Chinese tea before and aren't sure which or even whether you'll like them, we highly recommend you start with an ACT Pack. This introduces you to all the main Chinese teas and comes with a FREE Tea Maker AND a full money back guarantee.